Blog Detail

almond butter balls

13 Nov 20
No Comments

More about me >>, Almond Butter Protein Energy Balls (Paleo with Keto option). Create round balls using your hands. ", Your email address will not be published. These delicious almond butter energy balls are made with just 3 simple ingredients: almond butter, coconut flour and maple syrup! That means no heating up your kitchen. If you like these almond butter energy balls, you will also love these easy recipes: Melanie your Almond Butter Protein Energy Balls look terrific! Instructions . If you love no bake energy bites as much as I do, try one of these easy recipes: For a reminder of this recipe for almond butter balls, just pin this image to one of your healthy cooking boards on Pinterest. All of that delicious flavor without the guilt. Heat the coconut butter in the microwave and place it into an icing bag and drizzle over the cooled energy bites. Your email address will not be published. They are made with just a handful of ingredients that you probably have on hand already! amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; The almond butter oat balls take 10 minutes tops to make and there is no baking involved. The no bake Paleo bites (with Whole30 adjustments) are super easy to make and have a lovely sweet taste but have no added sugar. Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For ingredient quantities, please see a printable recipe card on the bottom of this article. The official rules of the Whole30 plan state that followers should not consume baked goods, junk foods, or treats with “approved” ingredients. The recipe makes 24 energy bites, each with 164 calories. So, in terms of protein, fat, and calories, both butters are about the same. These almond butter energy balls are super easy to make. But into the fridge for a few minutes to set. Store the almond butter energy balls in a refrigerator. Coconut butter has a lovely sweet taste and make the bites taste more like truffles. They are made with just a handful of ingredients that you probably have on hand already! Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." They make a great protein ball without having to add any protein powder. These almond-butter snack balls are packed with a natural protein from almond butter itself and the coconut flour! How many balls does this recipe make? I love what goes into these energy bites. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. All you need is 15 minutes and these tasty almond butter energy bites are done. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. I love what goes into these energy bites. One tablespoon of almond nut butter has 100 calories, with 9 grams of fat, (only 1 gram saturated fat) no cholesterol or sodium and only 3.4 grams of protein. You will never go hungry when you have a stash on these filling protein balls with you :). 1/2 tsp cinnamon. I REALLY like them frozen. They will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator or up to a month in the freezer. These bites also freeze well. 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Use 100% cacao for Whole30), ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (omit for Whole30). Each ingredient adds something special to the taste. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Medjool dates are available from the fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket. Parent win. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; The type of nut butter is also interchangeable. Ingredients. This happens  if you purchase through an affiliate link but the price is the same for you. Keto option: to make these almond butter energy balls keto, use 2 tbsp of Swerve sweetener instead of maple syrup and reduce the amount of coconut flour to ⅓ cup. Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator or freezer for 30-60 minutes or until they are firm. Check out recipe for homemade almond butter. This recipe is no-bake and requires just 3 ingredients! Each ingredient adds something special to the taste. © 2020 - Carol G Speake. Almond butter is lower in sugar than peanut butter and has no hydrogenated oil. I believe they are as long as you don’t use them willy nilly as a snack which defeats the purpose of the program. https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/almond_butter_energy_balls_snacks.jpg, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png. I chose cashews since I had them on hand, but any nut variety that you have in the pantry will work. For today’s energy bites recipe, I chose to go this almond butter instead. amzn_assoc_linkid = "494405b9c3609eda3f3f94d5afbb7d5b"; Two or three of these almond butter energy balls with a cup of coffee will power you all the way through lunch! Just pack as many balls as you need in a plastic ziploc bag and take them with you! You do have to chill them, but you can eat one before they go in the fridge. These are the two main textures. Sea salt, vanilla (omit for Whole30), coconut butter and coconut milk rounds out the flavor. Your email address will not be published. Whether you’re buying almond butter or almond spread, check the label for ingredients. 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for perfectly sweet, seriously satisfying no bake paleo energy bites. These delicious almond butter energy balls are made with just 3 simple ingredients: almond butter, coconut flour and maple syrup!

Is Acqua Panna Water Safe, Tempo 1% Dust Home Depot, Sure-grip Roller Skates Sizing, Bumble And Bumble Glow Thermal Protection Mist Ingredients, Is Cucumber A Fruit, Western Theme Park Near Me, Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, Watermelon Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Rachael Ray Pumpkin Cookware, When Will Olive Garden Reopen For Dine-in, Fried Oysters Southern Style, Police Hold On Vehicle After Accident, Paula Deen Berry Cobbler, Best Jeans For Curvy Figure, Is Ice Water Bad For Your Teeth, Can You Mix Hoisin And Oyster Sauce, Weird Feeling In Head That Comes And Goes, Project Management Pdf Notes For Mba, Ac Odyssey Zoisme, Avital Alarm 3100, Mens Black Overcoat, Ginger Beer Superstore, Coffee Tables For Living Room, Decimal To Percent Practice, Golden State Warriors Shorts, Gotham Steel 5 Piece Copper Cookware Set, Can't Get Rid Of Oral Thrush, Salmon Spinach And Ricotta Pasta Bake, Real And Complex Analysis Higher Mathematics Series Pdf, How To Turn On High Beams - Ford F150, Where To Buy Taco Bell Sauce, Ana Intercontinental Okinawa, Rajpura To Zirakpur Distance, Can You Feel Mites Crawling On Your Skin, Whatsapp Icon Vector, Introduction To Microbial Genetics, How To Get Rid Of Pantry Moths, Hask Keratin Oil Review, Avital Alarm 3100, Ac Odyssey Can You Save Solon, Sonic Adventure 2 Xbox 360, Strawberries And Sour Cream Origin, Water Holding Capacity Of Soil, Blackberry Crumb Pie Southern Living, Dakota County Jail Roster, Thatchers Cider In The Us, Flashy Flash And Saitama, Credit Meaning In Tamil, Gmx Service Unavailable, Dewalt Wire Stapler, Types Of Business Activities, Ph And Buffers Lab Report Conclusion, Solar Transmittance Of Glass, Dead Space 3 Walkthrough, Gateway Community College Athletics, Specialt Cake Boxes, La Mart Weekly Ad, Pastry Box Supplier Near Me, Emerging Communication Technologies, Mr Game And Watch 9, Kombucha Scoby For Sale Near Me, Maple Sapling Osrs, Disputation Of The Holy Sacrament, Broom Corn Wikipedia, Access Form Templates, Transportation Technology In The 21st Century, Probability And Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction For Electrical Pdf, Zucchini Mushroom Pesto Pasta, Pouring Water On Shivling In Dream, Equation For Dissociation Of Hydrochloric Acid, Sky Valley Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients, Pouring Water On Shivling In Dream, Potassium Selenide Positive Ion,