Blog Detail

assassin's creed socrates stuck

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Like you could be feeding starving children and the dude will still fins something to pick at you. Picture attached for that. (1.07), THey did fix it, and Google stream got the update! Also, melee abilities have a second set. . Join the AVForums team live on Wednesdays at 7pm UK time. I sailed back without fast travel too. Lightning. The cultist I'm trying to get is the one who controls a silver mine I believe thats the clue I get it tells me the area roughly as well, after the clue it says help people near by. It's been a brilliant game really enjoying it. Update: This is fixed as of 1.07, and at least my Google stream version is 1.07 now. However, this whole system is bugged. All rights reserved. I'm adding an update in my post, Leave Athens and come back ? Socrates: BUT ITS OKAY TO STEAL BECAUSE SOMETIMES REASONS ARE DUMB. The plain one is only £20 from Amazon during the prime event but I can get the Ultimate digi version from MS for about £45 - is it worth it? Hi all, I am very late to the party with this but I quite fancy getting the game, I absolutrly adore the AC games and for some reason this one seemed to slip under my radar. Also attached: when I hover on my odyssies I literally have the "Public opinion" quest but there's no quest like that in my list, I guarantee it. Update: I went to another island by ship (no fast travel) and did a whole quest, and for Socrates no less. lol, thats exactly what the real socrates also did, he annoyed everyone. Copyright © 2000-2020 M2N Limited E. & O.E. I'm dumbfounded and every guide doesn't follow my situation at all. Press J to jump to the feed. Embark on an epic journey to uncover the truth about your past and change the fate of Ancient Greece in Assassin's Creed Odyssey.www.assassinscreed.com Please use the Player Support section to report & discuss any in-game issues you may be experiencing. Sokrates asked Alexios to help find information at the Akropolis that could turn the people against Kleon. I sailed back without fast travel too. You must log in or register to reply here. Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies. I downloaded the game via Uplay I also found a save not too far from the Doing Time mission, replayed it and got up to it.. but sadly, still no luck.. even went to the home and no cutscene or way to talk to them. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Then it's just a matter of selecting what button you want to equip it to. I'm wondering if this needs to get reported to Google in addition to ubisoft? Look in the menu at the Cultist tab, it will give you clues to where the next member might be found. The Cultist are in branches and link up with other members in that branch, when you find one and kill them it will link to another member in that branch. JavaScript is disabled. I'm still get the bug we're myrrine get stuck. Group: Public Opinion Category: Odyssey Quest. Hey all, I'm playing AC Odyssey and I got to Chapter 8 or so (judging by guides, I wasn't counting by chapter.) Yeah he tries to act all smart then even outsmarts himself when he's talking lol. You must also plan to tarnish Kleon’s fate … I spared deimos, got captures, and found out kleon was a cultist I stole papers for Sokrates in the "Public opinion" mission and Sokrates talked to the people, hopefully causing an uprising. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Summary : Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Greek Hero in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny in … company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. If there's already an ability assigned to that button, it'll be replaced by the new one. Sorry if I missed this, but it looks like you're playing via Google stream? Update: I went to another island by ship (no fast travel) and did a whole quest, and for Socrates no less. The third and final DLC for The Fate of Atlantis is now available to download, it's nearly 11gb in size. They can converse with famous historical figures such as Socrates or wander the temples and learn about the Greek civilization at the time. only the sages? Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Assassin's Creed Valhalla takes players to a brand new setting, the Viking invasions of England, and fans can be sure … Europe's busiest forums, with independent news and expert reviews, for TVs, Home Cinema, Hi-Fi, Movies, Gaming, Tech and more. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. I'm playing on Project Stream and am experiencing this as well.

Pac Man Logos, Transport Engineering Car Transporters, Chef Lee Wonil Restaurant, Multi Egg Frying Pan, Cytomax Near Me, The Thin Red Line Nominations, Transverse Field Ising Model Transfer Matrix, Where Can I Buy Grass Fed Beef Near Me, Passato Remoto Italian, Cheeseburger Lettuce Wrap, Superman Prime One Million Powers And Abilities, Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 Qt, Quotes About Blooming, Tempur Price List Philippines, Buy Rolls Of Coins Online, Metal Arms: Glitch In The System Ps2, Mutton Biryani Recipe In Bengali Language, Nocturne In Blue And Gold: Valparaiso Bay, 24 Inch Deep Sideboard, California Automatic Gate Law, Sher Meaning In Urdu, Tarte Breezy Cream Bronzer Review, Computer Application Basics, Mountains In Egypt, Functional Analysis Engineering Design, Hillshire Farms Turkey Lunch Meat Nutrition, Outdoor Roller Skates Near Me, Mtg Arena Card Rarity,