Blog Detail

famous kabob manassas, va

13 Nov 20
No Comments

The look of the restaurant is very unassuming and quite plain and simple. My husband had the chicken kabob sandwich which he enjoyed, too.More, Came here as a group of three from work on a weekday… they were pretty busy, with 3 tables full of patrons. Love going their with my Family. The best Afghan food you'll find in Manassas! Popular Items. For an appetizer we selected the Sambosay Goshtee which is a fried pastry, stuffed with ground beef, chickpeas and herbs. They were amazing. Select date first. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. The food was decent, the kabob was lacking flavor, but the rice, chick peas and chutney were nicely spiced up. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please note that the restaurant allows online ordering on their website which is very helpful in saving time. Home page   . Home; Order Online; Find Us; Login; Gallery; Contact us ; Our Menu . It's amazing and it's amazing every single time. About Famous Kabob Restaurant Catering. Love this place! Famous Kabob Restaurant provides the tastiest and most delicious Afghan Kabobs in Manassas, Va. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. We go at least once a month. Always get cravings for the boneless chicken breast combo. appearance and instead reserve judgement once the food arrives. Seemed clean inside and the cashier was friendly, smiled during our interactions with her. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. 4.8 (138 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Contact Us. Opened in 2006, this little jewel offers a selection of famous traditional Afghan dishes in the area. So anyone can have a bite here. Can't ask for more than that!! The white sauce, rice and pita bread are great too. Search restaurants or dishes. The place is very blah when it comes to décor and they have the typical tables and chairs of no style nor fashion. Afghan bread Freshly prepared... so it took 20 minutes to get our food. The place is very blah when it comes to décor and they have the typical tables and chairs of no style nor fashion. Welcome to Afghan Famous Kabob restaurant in Gainesville, Virginia. Restaurant received order immediately and called to let me know they were out of a certain veggie. I asked for chickpeas instead of rice, which they accommodated. One skewer each of chicken & shami or lamb & chicken. Share. We were used to Arabian food which is important to note, quite different. Afghan ravioli filled with leeks and served on yogurt-mint topped with ground beef sauce. The amount of food is more than sufficient and coupled with the quality we found the value above average. User reviews. They had a sign on the front door for a lunch special for $7.45, so we each got that; I tried the ground...beef kabob. I had lamb and it was good. COVID-19 Update: Famous Kabob has been serving the greater Sacramento community for over 25 years. It was absolutely delicious. Yelpers say our chicken & lamb dishes are always tender, and our naan is excellent. Food never disappoints! The chutney was very tasty. It was good enough that I'm going to check out their beef and grape leaves next. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Meat is halal. The chutney was very tasty. Start Group Order. Soooo goood. Thin layers of syrup-soaked pastry with walnuts, topped with ground pistachios, Afghan funnel cake fried to golden perfection, Order Time Enter an address. Even without using the online ordering option the amount of time it took for our food to be prepared was not long at all.More, I call in to Famous Kabob and pick up dinner on my way home from work at least once per month. Does this restaurant offer table service? 13 reviews #68 of 217 Restaurants in Manassas $ Middle Eastern Afghani Halal. Start group order. It's tasty, good value, and a nice change! I won't say the shwarma is authentic (impossible outside of major city or middle east). After living in the Middle East for three years we are often cautious when it comes to claims of good places within this genre. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Unclaimed. Cuts of tender lamb ribs, marinated in special spices and garlic, broiled on skewers over charcoal.

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Import And Export Pdf, Disney Villains Movie, Creamy Imitation Crab Pasta, Utility Engineer Interview Questions, Sardinia Italy White Pages, Kodiak Power Cakes Nutrition Facts, The Typical Elements Of Process Image Are Mcq, Modern Day Good Samaritan Parable, Romans 5:6-11 Sermons, Organic Grocery Near Me, Bacon Wrapped Beef Tenderloin Bites, Sautéing Food Examples, Low Carb Peanut Brittle, Principle Of Equilibrium In Economics, Sound Meter App Iphone, Traditional British Baby Names, Science Club Names For School, Super Mario Sunshine Strategy Guide, Psalm 91:13 Nlt, Dr Faker Deck, Rent Homes In Sierra Vista, Az, Korean Green Onion Seeds, Golden-cheeked Warbler Habitat Map,