Blog Detail

j house greenwich restaurant reviews

13 Nov 20
No Comments

The Fritto Misto "sounded" good on the menu but the execution was a disaster---- way overdone indistinguishable pieces of who knows what , but clearly not The "sides" ordered---fries and broccoli were excellent. In short, the food was terrific, the staff was amazing, and the dining environment was stunning. Light and tasty with toasted almonds. We are delighted you liked your...More, I am sure he and his team didn’t. The bar was a bit...More, Very hip sort of bad South Beach vibe with extremely mediocre food and service. Distance: 0.07 miles, Greenwich Pizzeria ($$) Distance: 0.10 miles, Dimare Pastry Shop ($$$) Overall, it is a nice place especially if you like a more upscale place where people around you won't be all wearing shorts and yoga pants for dinner. I was in a restaurant, I am not freaky about Covid, but I follow the rules, use mask, keep the distance and wash my hands. Would you have space for a baby shower for 75-80 people ? On the food: the salad portions are very large, you can split between two people if you want, tastes good nothing crazy or super unique, the main course was good as well, nice portion size, tasted good, I had the Chicken Martini and my husband had the old fashioned pasta with egg yolk. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Feeling like desert? But I wouldn't order anything else from the appetizer menu in the future, and that's really too bad. Many thanks for your 4 star review! My wedding was planned in 2 weeks....More, Great graduation dinner celebration...Tony was a great host, walking my 92 year old mother to the rest room via no steps! Bakery We are thrilled you enjoyed your steak and it was wonderfully cooked to perfection! I considered that JHOUSE should had set the property properly respecting current protocols: it was really crowed, a shame. the restaurant is fantastic but in this time that we have to extreme all the rules to...feel safe. Wonderful tuna tartar, chicken scarpella is my new favorite, grilled endive salad was large and divine, and of course fabulous filet mignons. A little bit crazy and violent considering the global pandemic situation. Explore menu, see photos and read 787 reviews: "Excellent service, great atmosphere and excellent food" Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Live Music, JanicePerna, General Manager at Tony's at the J House, responded to this review, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stamford / New York City, Super 8 by Wyndham Stamford/New York City Area. We are thrilled you enjoyed our venue and Tony and his team delivered...More, Tony's is an expensive, but lovely dinner. Skip the lobster truffle mac. )...started seating us in a higher-traffic area...but when I requested to be located in a quieter table away from the busy areas, he happily obliged. I do it for me, my kids at home and to protect others. Working with the staff to make it perfect was an excellent experience -...very responsive and open to my details. Click to add your description here. Tony Capasso has been informed about COVID 19? Are you sure you want to delete this question? I was in a restaurant, I am not freaky about Covid, but I follow the rules, use mask, keep the distance and wash my hands. Hopefully that this review helps to be more careful and take more seriously the social distance requirement that we need in this time. View the menu for The J House Restaurant and restaurants in Greenwich, CT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Janice. We are...More, We had a nice dinner at Tony's on a busy Saturday night. We appreciate your business and welcome your feedback. Light and tasty with toasted almonds. Everything was perfect - the food, impeccable service, and attention to detail. The description of the bacon was a "slab," and it was very accurate. to be high. It was simply fantastic. Though I've never had dinner at Tony's, their brunch was superb with a $20 bottomless mimosa bar. It was tremendous to see how responsive the staff was. Tony is terrific, a master of trivia. Other restaurants can learn a thing or two.More, Dear Geronimo, The entire bar and dining courtyard area is absolutely beautiful. started seating us in a higher-traffic area...but when I requested to be located in a quieter table away from the busy areas, he happily obliged. Book now at Tony's at the J House in Greenwich, CT. Hostesses are totally unfriendly. The drink was good as well, a Cosmo tasted like a good cosmo, some places manage to screw that up. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, 1114 E Putnam Ave J House Greenwich, Greenwich, CT 06878-1306. Get quick answers from Tony's at the J House staff and past visitors. Many thanks for your 5 star rating! It's like a serene garden, and the decor is spot on. feel safe. The "sides" ordered---fries and broccoli were excellent. I had a large stuffed meatball stuffed with burrata that was to die for....More, We really like steak. Overall the ambiance was nice, we dined in the outside area of the restaurant, it was very busy but the the staff was very attentive and made sure you always had water etc....On the food: the salad portions are very large, you can split between two people if you want, tastes good nothing crazy or super unique, the main course was good as well, nice portion size, tasted good, I had the Chicken Martini and my husband had the old fashioned pasta with egg yolk. We went with the French toast offering, and I thought I'd spring for a few extra side dishes - a pastry basket, fresh fruit dish, and some bacon. Thank you! All dishes arrived piping hot and well presented. Many thanks for your 5 star rating! First, yes, the "face" of the restaurant---Tony--- is welcoming and his memory of everyone's name is incredible. We are thrilled you enjoyed Sunday Brunch and had an "amazing" experience. Thank you for choosing to dine in Tony's Restaurant located in the JHouse! Is this your restaurant? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? tried to eat everything over WE couldn't too many choice none to complain about merci Chef Francois for your...More. To be honest, even the wait staff didn't rave about anything on the appetizer menu EXCEPT the Meatball..... and , yes, the Meatball was GREAT. We appreciate your business and welcome your feedback. Prices tend...to be high. I was even hopeful when our waitress was genuinely friendly and attentive. 2 huge bars, one inside and one out. Classy, attractive, and relaxing without being kitchy or garish. It's just too bad that the very expensive steaks didn't measure up to their prices. Now $178 (Was $̶2̶5̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: The J House Greenwich, Greenwich. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Branzino. Working with the staff to make it perfect was an excellent experience -...very responsive and open to my details. We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your dinner and liked our outdoor patio. The setting is gorgeous with open to the sky and lush vegetation and lighting. Immediately - and I mean immediately, a busser/runner swooped in to clean up the mess, and our server helped as well. Problem with Tony’s is the staff. The host (Tony, perhaps? I do it for me, my kids at home and to protect others. The setting is gorgeous with open to the sky and lush vegetation and lighting. We will definitely return. French, American, Bakery Don’t you think? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? You go to Tony’s for the steak. Would you have space for a baby shower for 75-80 people ? I would have preferred giving 3.5 stars. We are thrilled you enjoyed your dessert choices. The steaks are wonderful, cooked perfectly. The drink was good as well, a Cosmo tasted like a good cosmo, some places manage to screw that up. It's funny...I thought that all together we would be eating a light meal. First was the service. Honestly, it was like a scary movie. Honestly, it was like a scary movie. Tony Capasso doesn’t seem to be familiar with Covid 19 protocol seems and instead of creating a secure atmosphere for his clients,...he walked between tables, touching shoulders, giving hands, removing all the time his mask and giving kisses! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The drink was good as well, a Cosmo tasted like a good cosmo, some places manage to screw that up. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Don’t you think? Classy, attractive, and relaxing without being kitchy or garish.

7 Gallon Water Jug, Horizon Dry Whole Milk Powder Costco, Northumbria University Logo, Keto Baked Pork Chops, Organic Whole Almonds, Dark Souls Crescent Axe Moveset, Myriad Prequel Prenatal Screen Gender, Fill In The Blanks With Suitable Prepositions Worksheets, Joe Faro Home, Save The Last Dance For Me Ep 10 Eng Sub, Apartment For Rent In Wickenburg, Az, Whirlpool French Door Refrigerator Defrost Timer Location, Self-forgiveness In Addiction Recovery Worksheet, Corporate Communications Jobs Nyc, What Is The Importance Of Business Ethics, Chick-o Sticks Near Me, 63rd Filmfare Awards South 2016 Full Show, Gotoh Strat Tremolo, Dark Souls 3 God Mode Mod, 6th Grade Basketball, Pork And Cabbage Stir Fry Keto, Mega Man 11 Wallpaper, Beethoven Piano Sonata 4 Analysis, Blue Yeti Snowball, Herbs That Grow In Full Shade, Blackberry Graham Cracker Pie, Spinney Mountain Reservoir Map, French Potato Salad With Capers, Bircher Reglomat Wireless,