Blog Detail

minced beef puff pastry parcels

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Add the minced beef, in batches and cook until brown. Remove the filo pastry from the packaging and cover with a slightly damp cloth to prevent the pastry from drying out. Preheat oven to 190°C conventional. Add the potatoes and green peas and cook for 5-6 minutes. 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed; 1 egg, lightly beaten with a little milk To serve . They were easy to make, economical and on top of that really tasty so I thought I’d share the recipe with you just in case you were inspired too. Add the minced beef, in batches and cook until brown. Note: The two smaller ones were actually a little on the big side for our 6 year olds so you could go even smaller. So I stepped back and let the professionals continue. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce … We ate ours hot out of the oven with mashed swede and fresh garden peas but they would be just as tasty for a picnic. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to the boil. Similar recipes. Stir in the stock, bring to the boil, cover with the pan lid, reduce the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes until the carrots are tender. Your email address will not be published. Add mince and oregano. 2 carrots – peeled and finely diced. Brush the edge of the pastry with the beaten egg. 30 ml Olyfberg Olive Oil. Serve hot or cold with a mixed green leaf and radish salad. Lightly brush the top of each parcel with melted butter and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. ;). 1. But Beef Wellington is hard work. Recipe inspiration, cooking tips, nutrition info, competitions & more, For details on how we use and look after your personal information please read our Privacy Notice. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Mince the garlic and onion together in the Wahl James Martin Grind and Chop using the chopper bowl, then add to the mince. The best beef … Preheat the oven to 180ºC and place a sheet of non-stick baking paper onto a large baking tray. Place the vegetable mix into a large bowl, add the minced beef, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix with your hands. 1 large onion – finely chopped. Please connect your site to YouTube via this page before using this widget. https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/puff-pastry-minced-beef-pie Add the mushrooms and minced beef and stir for 4-5 minutes breaking up any clumps of meat with a wooden spoon. Add the cumin and turmeric, cook for 1-2 minutes. In a moment back then I was taking part in the Great Bloggers Bake Off and making cakes like they were going out of fashion. Fold pastry over the top of the meat, fold in the sides of the pastry, and roll into a narrow tube shape. These pasties are bursting with flavour, packed with vegetables and are quick and easy to prepare. Next mince the carrot and celery in the same Grind and Chop bowl and add to the mince. Place a large dollop of minced beef mixture along the short side of the pastry leaving a 2 cm edge all around. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion until soft. 80 ml Worcester sauce. 500-600 g lean beef mince. Quite frankly anything inside (or outside, for that matter) puff pastry tends to meet with my approval. Add the potatoes and green peas and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the diced carrot and sweet potato, sprinkle with the flour and mix well. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Tomato and Chilli Jam – The perfect cheeseboard …, Dust a baking tray with flour and set to one side. Roll out the pastry to the shape and size of a tea towel and cut into four rectangles. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C, Gas mark 6. Your email address will not be published. https://marisworld.co.uk/.../10/02/minced-beef-and-vegetable-puff-parcels Put the minced beef in a large bowl.

How To Make Ghee In Germany, Steak And Sweet Potato Mash, Zendikar Rising Collector Booster Fetch Lands, Best Jordan 11 Colorways, Sorting And Grading Of Tomato, Cheapest Online A Levels, Walker Brothers Wheels For Sale, Kirby: Planet Robobot Original Soundtrack, Hardy Perennial Mums, Hidrate Spark 3, Discourse On Method Part 1 Summary, Mega Man 11 Wallpaper, Boston Tea Party Tea Value, 2 3-dimethylbutane Conformations, Chocolate Covered Fruit Basket, Bhuna Bhutta Calories, Tofu Soup Recipe Vegetarian, Kirkland Water Bottle Size, Cross Back Chairs With Cushion, Peach Blueberry Cake, Seven Mansions Dreamcast English, Gyoro Gyoro Voice Actor, Aqa A Level Geography Revision Guide Pdf, Swad Curry Powder, St Nicholas Of Tolentine School Bronx, Mayan Cafe Wells Me,