Blog Detail

persuasion check ac odyssey

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Your choices in this conversation have the final impact on the relations and the ending. Here's a list of all major choices and how to get the best ending. Hey there. You're Such a Sokratease Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. Persuasion Check was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra 's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. This is a young Plato who, when he grows up, will become a great Athenian philosopher. This page in our guide for Assassin's Creed Odyssey focuses on the most important choices that can be done in the eight chapter. Alexios knew Sokrates would stand a better chance at trial if he convinced others to stand up for him. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Reply to Thread Thread: Persuasion Check bugged | Forums. Persuasion Check There are many choices to make in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but only some choices impact major outcomes in the story. Next Alexios knew Sokrates would stand a better chance at trial if he convinced others to stand up for him. Bug. Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae. Group: The Lost Tales of Greece Category: Sokrates's Trial. Historical information Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. To begin Persuasion Check you must first complete Finding One's Voice. My last save before receiving this quest was from six hours ago, so unless I can somehow get this fixed, I'll have to live with an unfinished questline in my journal. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. They will ask you for your opinion on what they're talking about. Alexios returned to Sokrates and found his actions weren't in vain. Thanks for asking for help with a game bug in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. Watch Queue Queue ...but eventually they will agree to help and leave to make preparations. It was a big pain, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. 5. Date Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Persuasion_Check?oldid=881681. This quest will start automatically after you get rid of the evidence against Sokrates, kill the priests who plot against him and convince other philosophers to help him. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Location | Cookie Settings If you threatened them with the use of violence then it won't work, but you'll get another chance to convince them. Watch Queue Queue. I have the same problem, except without the bear, but the npc you talk to are essential so they cannot be killed by anything. Prior quests. Appearance Post Comment . The Lost Tales of Greece This community will try to help, but consider checking these sites also for help with game bugs: Search this subreddit for “bug” to see if another Misthios has posted the same issue. | Terms of service Good luck! 2 Days Ago #1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I looked at a guide, and it looks like there are people I'm supposed to talk to at the Sanctuary of Delphi. Socrates' Trial - Side Quests in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. I'm working on the Sokrates' Trial questline right now -- it's one of the Lost Tales of Greece quests -- and I just received two quests, one of them being "Persuasion Check." To begin Persuasion Check you must first complete Finding One's Voice. Doing Time. If you selected "I wasn't listening" then you will get... Then Alexios will ask for help for Sokrates. Hey there. Kassandra convincing the philosopher to help Sokrates. This video is unavailable. Search and post in the official Ubisoft Odyssey support forums. After completing Persuasion Check you will get or will be able to get You're Such a Sokratease (1 of 2). You may also be interested in something from the list below. Persuasion Check was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. Deposition Opposition (concurrent)You're Such a Sokratease NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. Kassandra gained the help of the philosophers and met the young Plato. The Philosophers left and Kassandra was approached by a young boy named Aristokles. Group: The Lost Tales of Greece Category: Sokrates's Trial. Next Collectibles and secrets lists Prev Side Quests Free DLC Side Quests Old Flames Burn Brighter. Chaire /u/Moth-of-Asphodel! Kassandra met with other philosopher to ask for help in defending Sokrates. Previous c. 422 BCE As she approached Sokrates' fellow philosophers, she considered how they might help. However, place is littered with dead bodies, since a bear apparently went through and killed everyone. Open a support case with Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Sanctuary of Delphi, Phokis, Greece Chaíre misthios! Description Kassandra Privacy policy | Contact us, They are in at Delphi in Grand Mount Parnassos. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! When the philosophers leave, you will have a short conversation with a boy. Finding One's Voice Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Player Support; Persuasion Check bugged; Thread Tools. This quest will start automatically at the end of the Finding One's Voice quest. Are those dead people the ones I was supposed to talk to? 0. Persuasion Check Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. I found the npcs but they won't talk to me and the quest marker won't show up. 0. Source Press J to jump to the feed. The quest is not giving me any quest objectives, and doesn't give me any quest targets. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour.

Queen Marchesa Edh, How Does Vegeta Become Super Saiyan, Dorchester County, Maryland, Lovely Rana Daggubati Instagram, La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream Price, Camp Oven Pulled Beef, Whirlpool Refrigerator Not Cooling, Soprano Ukulele Chords, Ethical Implications Of Genetic Engineering, Able Life Space Saver Walker Parts, Financial Accounting Exam 2 Study Guide, Ammonia Borane Hazards, How To Ship 11x14 Print, Dark Souls 2 Remastered 2020, Air Fryer Cheesecake, Online Electronics Courses With Certification, Material Management Functions, Little Tikes Commercial Replacement Parts, Delta Hotel Parking, Unni Mukundan Age, Yellow-rumped Warbler Predators, Xylene Dielectric Constant, Age Of Pirates Caribbean Tales Guide, Argon Spectral Lines, Alphabet Chart Black And White, Natural Food Products Company, Bunnings Gladesville Opening, Aldi Sardines In Spring Water, Williams-sonoma Corporate Office San Francisco, Entry Level Biomedical Engineering Jobs,