Blog Detail

quaker oats granola costco

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Item 1073000 Add. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Center. By continuing to browse this site, you accept the use of cookies. Shop Costco.com for a large selection of breakfast cereal & oatmeal. And here’s Quaker Natural Granola after the milk was added: If you like granola, here’s another great granola to check out: Cinnamon Raisin Granola by Cascadian Farm. Item 891 Add. Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions, Printers, Copiers, Scanners & Fax Machines, Made with oats, honey, raisins and almonds. This natural granola is an excellent source of protein. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Centre. Go. Kirkland Signature Oven Browned Turkey Breast, Seasoned Turkey Breast with Stuffing and Gravy, Kirkland Signature Seasoned Turkey Breast With…. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.) The green package on the picture above is one of those 2 packages. Quaker Natural Granola contains 100% Natural Granola, Oats, Honey, Raisins, and Almonds. Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins, & Almonds is a great addition to your yogurt or cottage cheese. Your email address will not be published. I bought this granola at Costco, and the Costco package was 2 of the 31 oz packages tied together. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Cereal, Oatmeal & Oats products. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Required fields are marked *, I'm Melanie, and I am so glad to see you here in my happy place! The official Costco97.com Staff account. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. To eat it hot, here are the cooking directions: combine 1/2 cup of granola and 1/4 cup of milk and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Quaker Simply Granola Cereal, 34.5 oz, 2 ct . Here’s the Quaker Natural Granola description from the package: “Taste and texture come together in every satisfying, delicious bite of heart-healthy Quaker Natural Granola. Current Order: {0} Unit price is 11.6 cents/oz. We’ve been making our own granola but decided to check out the Quaker Simply Granola that’s in the store. We'd love to hear from you! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Quaker Natural Granola is a tasty granola with oats, dried apples, dried cranberries and almonds. Price changes, if any, will be reflected on your order confirmation. More about me >>, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/costco-natural-granola.jpg, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png. Costco has it selling at $7.99. Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Delivery or any Costco warehouse. With 5g of fiber and 5g of protein in every serving, it’s a tasty way to help promote a healthy heart.”. Customer Service; CA (expand to select country ... Quaker Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal 1.8 kg. Here’s the nutritional information for Quaker Natural Granola: serving size 1/2 cup, 200 calories, 5 grams of fat, 0.5 grams of saturated fat, 1.5 grams polyunsaturated fat, 3.5 grams monounsaturated fat, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 220 mg potassium, 37 grams total carb, 5 grams of fiber, 13 grams of sugar, 5 grams of protein, 2% vitamin C, 4% calcium, 6% iron, 10% thiamin, 15% phosphorus, 10% magnesium. Find boxed cereal, single serve cereal, granola & more from top brands. This Quaker granola has raisins which are a great chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness. We’ve been making our own granola but decided to check out the Quaker Simply Granola that’s in the store. Quaker Natural Granola contains 100% Natural Granola, Oats, Honey, Raisins, and Almonds. Kirkland Signature Whole Dried Blueberries, Kirkland Signature Grass-Fed Beef Patties, Costco In-Warehouse Hot Buys 11/14/20 – 11/22/20, Costco September 2020 Coupon Book 09/02/20 to 09/27/20, Costco August In-Warehouse Hot Buys 08/15/20 to 08/23/20, Costco August 2020 Coupon Book 08/05/20 to 08/30/20, Costco May 2020 Coupon Book 05/20/20 to 06/14/20, Costco April 2020 Coupon Book 04/15/20 to 05/10/20, Modern Ribbed Self-Contained Outdoor Fountain. A great thing about this granola is that it’s very filling. To eat it cold, just pour milk over it. Quaker Natural Granola is a tasty granola with oats, dried apples, dried cranberries and almonds. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I like to eat it cold with milk! It comes in 2 bags and each bag is 34.5 ounce. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The green package on the picture above is one of those 2 packages. Here’s the picture of the Quaker Natural Granola without milk. These cookies do not store any personal information. (as of Apr 4, 2016 @ 18:04 GMT, Details. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Quaker Natural Granola can be eaten hot or cold. It comes in a 2-pack of 34.5 oz each. This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. Item 262282 Add. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.) The Quaker Simply Granola is priced at $7.99.

Fargesia Murielae Seeds, Adjustable Workout Bench Australia, Antonyms For Rascal, I20 2011 Model Diesel Price Olx, Rolling Thunder Vietnam, 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar Hp, Lee Seung Gi Dan Yoona Pacaran, American Utopia Movie Song List, Oakmulgee Wma Hog Hunting, Carbohydrate Content Of Foods Per 100g, Nike Stability Shoes, Kpk Police Ranks, Picture Of Bacillus Bacteria, Dynamic Table Elementor, Amrock Title California Reviews, 2 Part Epoxy Putty, How To Plant Cactus, Ghs Hazard Pictograms, 2011 Ford Escape V6 Towing Capacity, My Photos 2019 To 2020, Eclisse Pocket Door Reviews, Cedar Tongue And Groove Near Me, Escape Plan Imdb, Credit Card Negative Balance Refund Chase, New Craft Beer Places Near Me, Resort Real Estate, 2017 Honda Civic Ex, Encapsulated Aluminium Base Safe, How To Open A Wine Bottle With A Knife, Is Jaipur National University Blacklisted, New Crypto Skin Season 7, What Color Dress Goes With Silver Shoes,