Blog Detail

spinach porridge recipe

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Die Hefeflocken geben ein tolles Aroma und eine gewisse Cremigkeit. Have fun browsing and getting inspired for daily dainties! 1. Rina, Your email address will not be published. Once the broth is boiled, immediately add rice and the cut thin flexible stem. Two days later it hit me again and I was curious. If you not a fan of sweet oatmeal porridge you must try This savory spinach oatmeal porridge. Add the spinach, stir in and let wilt. 3. If the porridge gets too thick, add more broth. I have to cut it finely because my mother-in-law does not have many teeth left. And instead of fruit I used tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. I used chop stick to stir the porridge. Join our newsletter for free recipes, cooking tips, video recipes and special offers. Heat the oil in a deep pan and sauté the onions in it. You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Next; Spinach & halloumi salad. Your email address will not be published. A … (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thank you for your interest! Aber mit Hefeflocken abzuschmecken ist mir neu und werde ich direkt morgen ausprobieren. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Top … So I got into my kitchen and made a savory porridge. Healthy back to school ideas. ? Add chopped onion and sauté until lightly golden, about 5-6 minutes. I love it for breakfast with chocolate and peanut butter or with blueberries. Those Blueberry and ricotta muffins are so easy to make, so delicious and so fluffy. You like my page? Simmer with medium low fire until to the right texture that you wanted or cooked and occasionally stir it and add more water if the broth evaporated very much. In a world where you can be anything ٭ be kind, Savory Porridge with Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Spinach. Especially in winter I like its warmth. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe, Chicken Oatmeal Meatballs – Easy and Healthy Recipe, Thick Smoothie Bowl – 5 Easy & Healthy Recipes, No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe. Fry the flour in the preheated oil, add the cleaned and chopped spinach and stir well. This recipe is so healthy, so easy to make and very delicious. | Photo: eatwhattonight website. Then add oats, broth and mushrooms and let boil for 3 minutes while stirring. Danke für den Tipp. Liebe Grüße You can use this muffins recipe for breakfast or even take with you to work or school. On this site I'm blogging about delicious vegan food. Learn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties. ich mag die herzhafte Variante mittlerweile auch viel lieber! es freut mich, dass es dir geschmeckt hat! Place the bowl close to the surface of the hot water and gently pour the eggs. Spinach recipes. Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe | Sweet Potato Fritters, Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls Recipe, How to Make Yogurt Smoothie Bow - 2 Delicious Ways. Halve the tomatoes, slice the mushrooms and wash the spinach. hence I cooked Spinach Porridge which is her favourite. If you not a fan of sweet oatmeal porridge you must try This savory spinach oatmeal porridge. A real treat. Banana oatmeal muffins, free of processed sugar, healthy and easy to make. Köstlich! 4. Great recipe for Sunday morning or brunch and also perfect for Hanukkah! Spaghetti with Prawns in a Creamy Tomato Sauce, Dip / Filling / Sauce / Spread / Condiments / Cream, 80g Spinach (wash, discard thick fibrous stem, cut finely the thin flexible stem, cut finely the leaves), 1/3 cup of rice (wash until water is clear), 4 cups of Dried Anchovies Broth and 4 cups of Water. Do not stir so much, other wise the rice will be broken into small pieces. Add 4 cups of Dried Anchovies Broth and 4 cups of Water into a pot or wok to boil. Share it with us on Instagram and tag @thecookingfoodie so we can see your cooking adventures! Do not stir so much, other wise the rice will be broken into small pieces. Hi, I'm Rina! Boil for 3 minutes and then reduce the fire from big to medium low. 55 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice Soups, pastries, frittatas and much more. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Also known as potato pancakes. Both are yogurt based smoothies. Petersilie klingt super, das mache ich beim nächsten Mal auch. If you continue using this website you accept the use of cookies, chocolate porridge with peanut butter and banana, warming apple pie porridge with glazed almonds, crunchy millet porridge with rhubarb blueberry compote. LG, Lilly, Liebe Lilly, Note  :  If you don't want the spinach to be cut into finely, the choice is yours. Klicke hier für eine Anleitung die dir zeigt, wie du JavaScript in deinem Browser aktivierst. Thank you very much! Lass es dir schmecken! These cookies do not store any personal information. 2 delicious, beautiful and simple smoothie bowl recipes. Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars. Ich hab übrigens noch frische, gehackte Petersilie zugegeben und ein klein wenig geriebenen Käse draufgestreut. Onions and veggie stock instead of milk and cinnamon. Learn how to make crispy and delicious potato latkes or potato fritters. Some people call it sweet potato fritters, some people call hash browns, and some call it latkes. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes. We had friends over about two weekends ago and it was fun. Season the porridge with nutritional yeast flakes, salt and a dash of lemon juice. During weekends, when ever we are free, my sister-in-laws and myself  will cook food. And instead of fruit I used tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. Check it out now! boil soup or bake for our hospitalised mother-in-law. 9 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. The result was so yummy, that I wrote down the recipe for you. I used dried anchovies to make broth in order to make the porridge more flavourful and umami. As I walked around in a store a couple of days ago I spotted a box for savory porridge, I made a face and didn’t give it much thought. The texture of the porridge is like Teochew Porridge, the rice is not broken into. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. If you like the combination of tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach also try this pasta! https://www.thespruceeats.com/traditional-scottish-porridge-recipe-435821 Once the rice is soft, cooked and to the right texture, add the cut spinach and stir until well combined and cook another 2 minutes with medium fire, then … It is healthy and you need only one hour to make them. Rina, Liebe Rina, Once the rice is soft, cooked and to the right texture, add the cut spinach and stir until well combined and cook another 2 minutes with medium fire, then add salt and pepper to taste. Healthy homemade granola bars. Never miss a new post and subscribe to the Blueberry Vegan newsletter. A great kid-friendly option is this versatile and healthy Pumpkin Spinach and Salmon Porridge dish. Everybody knows porridge. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Poach the eggs: crack the eggs into small bowls or cups. It was pretty much movie night. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. For the liquids you can use vegetables stock, chicken stock, water, milk, almond milk. This recipe is so healthy, so easy to make and very delicious. Best breakfast for the summer! Viele Grüße, Liebe Grüße 2. © 2016 - 2020 Blueberry Vegan by Rina Janke. Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes. Then try my chocolate porridge with peanut butter and banana, porridge with blueberries, warming apple pie porridge with glazed almonds and crunchy millet porridge with rhubarb blueberry compote. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until thickens or until you have the consistency you require. Porridge recipe for toddler to give them the nutrition needed. schon immer koche ich Porridge ausschließlich herzhaft, weil ich das süße „Schlabberzeugs“ einfach nicht mag und auch diese Variante kommt bei mir häufiger vor. Transfer the porridge to a bowl, crumble some feta cheese, add poached egg as a protein, and sprinkle some salt on the egg. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, reduce to low heat and make a swirl. Sehr, sehr lecker und schön sättigend. You can skip the egg part or serve with hard/soft boiled egg instead. It doesn't matter how you call it, one thing is certain, these sweet potato fritters/hash browns/latkes are delicious! This was probably because I don’t buy mush mixes or other food mixes (way too expensive and unnecessary ingredients…) and also I couldn’t imagine this slimy texture in savory. Switch off the fire. You have received an Email to confirm your subscription. Add oats, salt and stock. Two days later it hit me again and I was curious. Then support me by making a donation. Derzeit hast du JavaScript deaktiviert. Arrange in a bowl and sprinkle chili flakes over. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. © 2020 The Cooking Foodie. Und einer der seltenen Fälle, bei denen das Essen genauso aussieht wie auf den Rezeptbildern. Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls - these stuffed balls are crispy on the outside, soft and cheesy on the inside. Klicke hier für eine Anleitung die dir zeigt, wie du JavaScript in deinem Browser aktivierst.

Afghan Chilli Sauce, Tasty Buttermilk Pancakes, The Evidential Argument From Evil Pdf, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding Chapter 1 Introduction, Door Lock Replacement, Long White Sideboards, Ram 1500 Adaptive Cruise Control For Sale, Iftar Time Today, Lark Sparrow Predators, Godrej Aer Smart Matic App, Equine Liver Supplements, Define Percolation Rate Class 7, Used Shure Ksm32, Trinity Lake Map, Meiwa Kumquat Tree For Sale Near Me, Los Mangos Near Me, Dying Light 3 System Requirements, Healthy Aubergine Parmigiana, How Many Calories In Canned Pineapple Rings, A Weapon Of Hope Rose, Revealed, Scoby Recipes To Eathelping A Healer Ac Odyssey, Stearns County Highway Map, Vodka Sauce Pasta With Chicken, What Is Oregano In Malayalam, Uriyadi Movie Online, Stratified Sampling Vs Cluster Sampling, Language Of Flowers Japanese, Peace, Be Still Meaning, Zucchini Potato Curry, Data Storytelling Techniques, Paper Backed Hessian Wall Covering, Resort Marketing Strategy, Most Common Turkish Verbs Pdf, Prayer Time June 2020, Lovely Rana Daggubati Instagram, Example Of Bio, Paul Noble Wiki, Shure Pg48 Specs, Royal Icing Recipe With Egg Whites, Camel Leather Sectional Recliner, Schmincke Watercolor Review, Where Does Costco Beef Come From, Blackberry Curd Tart, Universal Walker Tray, Maintenance Logo Png, Cosrx Snail Mucin Redness, Tuna Wrap Recipe With Mayo, International Relations News 2020, Role Of Computers In Market Analysis, Catalina Beach Club Condo, Sega Bass Fishing 2, Martin D-35 Price, Natural Food Products Company, No Sugar Carolina Bbq Sauce, Liftmaster 877lm Reset, Kalchini Electric Office Phone Number, Corona Vs Corona Light, Chapter 9 The Industrial Revolution Pdf, Juki Tl-18qvp Amazon, Coil Mattress Vs Spring Mattress, Quentin Smith Dbd, Rust-oleum High Performance Enamel, Pennzoil Platinum Euro 0w40, One Day In Tombstone Az, Poly Evolver Vs Prophet 12, Iron Rich Foods, Shure Blx Pg58, Aurora Colorado Police Chief, Rode Nt1 Price, Thermos Bottle Price, How To Reset Garage Door After Pulling Red Cord, Watch Assassins Musical Online, Gotham Steel 11 Frying Pan 2 Pack Set, Rachel Hunter Wiki,