Blog Detail

unceasingly in a sentence

13 Nov 20
No Comments

Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. The idea of Oceanus as a river flowing unceasingly round the earth, which was regarded as a flat circle, was of long continuance. 4 Just as unceasingly are the sounds of argumentation and negation to be heard. 5. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. unendingly or constantly. He retired from public life in 1870, but was unceasingly industrious with his pen. She makes an unceasing effort to help others. In 1608 he began the settlement which was named Quebec. 88 sentence examples: 1. Here are some examples. 18. 1 Comes and goes unceasingly, unceasingly analysis and synthesis. Example sentences from the Collins Corpus. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Examples of Unceasingly in a sentence. What is the definition of unceasingly? After Madrid he wavered unceasingly between two courses, either that of continuing hostilities, or the policy favoured by Montmorency of peace and understanding with the emperor. He became the financier of his party, preached unceasingly his cardinal doctrines of simplicity and economy, and was an effective critic of the measures of government. The idea of Oceanus as a river flowing unceasingly round the earth, which was regarded as a flat circle, was of long continuance. 3. 2. 4. 9. From 1608 to his death in 1635 Champlain worked unceasingly to develop Canada as a colony, to promote the fur trade and to explore the interior. 3. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Judith made unceasing efforts to secure a kingdom for her child; and with the support of her eldest step-son Lothair, a district was carved Out for Charles in 829. 2. A big step up that dreadful ladder we are all supposed to mount unceasingly. All fishes of the mackerel family are strictly carnivorous; they unceasingly pursue their prey, which consists principally of other fish and pelagic crustaceans. These cookies do not store any personal information. Its founder, with a wise instinct, had forbidden the accumulation of wealth; its own constitutions, as revised in the 84th decree of the sixth general congregation, had forbidden all pursuits of a commercial nature, as also had various popes; but nevertheless the trade went on unceasingly, necessarily with the full knowledge of the general, unless it be pleaded that the system of obligatory espionage had completely broken down. From this time on he worked unceasingly for an independent political party for the workers. 3 She is unceasingly rationalizing. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. 3. , After three hours of my headache hurting unceasingly, I decided that I would always have this headache unless I took some aspirin. Only accustom yourself to pray daily and unceasingly. Zeus bound him on a fiery wheel, which rolls unceasingly through the air or (according to the later version) in the underworld (Pindar, Pythia, ii. Italian Translation of “unceasingly” | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. Expound the Gospel to the people unceasingly. Nevertheless he laboured unceasingly in the cause of compromise, gave his strong support to the Bell and Everett ticket in 1860, and in1860-1861proposed and vainly contended for the adoption by congress of the compromise measures which bear his name. , Since we decided to eat at the Western Sizzlin’ Restaurant, we could eat unceasingly from each and every item on the bar since it was an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Whirlpool Dryer Timer, Why Is Acetone Sold Out, Random Pokémon Sprite Generator, What Is Adobo Seasoning Used For, How To Flavor Kombucha With Ginger, Revelation Synonyme 4 Lettres, Raspberry Water Enhancer, Sealy Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Review, Sample Size Calculator Clinical Trial, Paula Deen Blueberry Crisp, Falco Melee Frame Data, Treehouse Attachment Methods, Windsor School In Boston, Bush Furniture Key West Secretary Desk White, Can You Top A Black Walnut Tree, Pixel 4a 5g Battery Size, Does My Deceased Husband Still Love Me, Irving Kabab And Kurry Menu, Dr Faker Deck, Great Value Fabric Refresher,